Thanks,

Looks like I'll have to get the installation, and java group, CD's out:
5722JC1   *BASE    5050    AS/400 Toolbox for Java
5722JC1   *BASE    2924    AS/400 Toolbox for Java
5722JV1   *BASE    5050    IBM Developer Kit for Java
5722JV1   *BASE    2924    IBM Developer Kit for Java
5722JV1   3        5103    Java Developer Kit 1.2
5722JV1   4        5104    Java Developer Kit 1.1.8

Is there a reason NOT to install 1.3?

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

"David Morris" <David.Morris@plumcreek.com>