From: Justin Houchin [mailto:jhouchin9@charter.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 2:49 PM
To: web400@midrange.com
Subject: [WEB400] Wrong Domain in Cookie

Hi Everyone,
    I am having a problem getting the domain right on my cookie. It keeps
saying the cookie file name is justin@cgi-bin, when it should say
justin@reliatek.com. I added domain=reliatek.com to my function and I get a
syntax error. Could someone please point out the error. Here is my source...

function WriteCookie(name,value,expireDays) {
   var expire = new Date();
   expire.setTime (expire.getTime() + (expireDays * 24 * 3500000));
   document.cookie = name + "=" + escape(value) +"; expires=" +
expire.toGMTString() + domain=reliatek.com;
}

Thanks,

Justin Houchin
Programmer