We've used Gumbo's Spool-A-Matic for almost a year, and we're very happy
with it (although we really just use it in one specific application so
far). It cost $1500 (maybe processor-group specific - we're a P20 - but
IIRC they have pricing on their web site). We looked at several products
-- there's a bunch out there, in all price ranges (including free and
close to it), but the spool files we're converting are IPDS and that
_severely_ limited the choices.

hth

web400@midrange.com writes:
>Aaron,
>
>Third party.   spool-a-matic by gumbo.
>
>I don't have any idea of price or any specific experience with it (yet)
>but
>my client has been using it for a while now and have had no complaints.
>
>it comes with a command that will convert a spool file to just about
>anything (including all manner of pdfs), but of course it needs to know
>the
>spool file's job name.
>
>Rick

Mike Naughton