According to info APAR II12840, it is not a problem:

**Last updated 04/09/01**
5722SS1IN
When installing the new release, you may see a number of
msgcpf0c9f error messages in the history log and in the
QLPINSTALL/QBCHINST job logs.  These messages have no effect on
whether or not the license program product gets installed or not
and it also does not affect the install time.  Work is in
progress to keep this error message from surfacing.
This problem has been fixed by apar SE01352.

-------------------------
 Bryan Dietz
3X Corporation

                      "OFER tamir"
                      <otamir@hotmail.c        To:       web400@midrange.com
                      om>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [WEB400] os400 v5r1m0
                      web400-admin@midr
                      ange.com

                      01/15/2002 06:32
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      web400

hello !!!

i got msg CPF0c9f doring install os400 v5r1m0

please !!! tel me wath to do !!!

thanks and have a good day !!!!

OFER TAMIR
AS400 SUPPORT