This is actually work done by Craig Pelike with some (ok maybe few)
modifications by myself but it's merely a possibility...

http://12.24.177.228/cgi-bin/db2www/ndsubfile.ndm/input

This is STANDARD net-data reading an SQL request - but I'm sure it can
be simulated with RPG Called routines, and Net.Data table support...

I think Joel hit the head on the nail - the programming is just
different.  We'd not put 100 fields to fill out on one screen 640x480
screen.  But - here's things I've seen that've been lost!

1) My wife ordered some Tupperware online - she's NOT a computer person.
Whereas you and I know to click on images when the mouse turns into a
finger, she was LOST - I observed her and learned how LITTLE intuitive
stuff is really on these pages.  No buttons that say "More Info" - it
seems stupid to you and I - but if people can't figure it out from a
glance, we're not doing our jobs right.  The buttons must be clear -
"Add to Cart" "More Info"  etc... buttons are ugly - but they work.
2) Help - you can have some INCREDIBLE person using WORD as an editor
create a help page.  When someone "clicks" on it, it grabs it out of the
IFS...

How will the user want to use the program.  How will it respond to them.
That sort of touchie feelie stuff.

Webfacing is AN answer.

Andrew Borts / Webmaster
Seta Corporation