Is there a special option that I have to specify on the compile(15=create
module) to make it show up in QTEMP?  Here is what the top of my compile
output looks like but it is still not showing up in QTEMP. . .

Command  . . . . . . . . . . . . :   CRTRPGMOD

  Issued by  . . . . . . . . . . :     ALBARTELL

Module . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   PROG1

  Library  . . . . . . . . . . . :     AS400CGI

Text 'description' . . . . . . . :   *SRCMBRTXT

Source Member  . . . . . . . . . :   PROG1

Source File  . . . . . . . . . . :   QSQLTEMP1

  Library  . . . . . . . . . . . :     QTEMP

  CCSID  . . . . . . . . . . . . :     37

Text 'description' . . . . . . . :
Last Change  . . . . . . . . . . :   10/16/01  10:42:14

Generation severity level  . . . :   10

Compiler options . . . . . . . . :   *XREF      *GEN       *NOSECLVL
*SHOWCPY
                                     *EXPDDS    *EXT       *NOSHOWSKP
*NOSRCSTMT
                                     *DEBUGIO   *NOEVENTF

I am doing a WRKOBJPDM QTEMP and I am assuming that is correct?  or am I
looking in the wrong spot?

Aaron Bartell