The only relatively easy choice is to change the command defaults for
the CRTBNDRPG command. CRTSQLRPGI  *PGM uses the CRTBNDRPG command
eventually. CRTSQLRPGI *MODULE uses CRTRPGMOD eventually. The only way
to set the parameters that aren't routed up to CRTSQLRPGI is to change
their default values. :(
Me thinks someone at IBM needs a lesson in command writing 101.
Bob Cozzi
cozzi@rpgiv.com
Visit the new on-line iSeries Forums at: http://www.rpgiv.com/forum

Behalf
> Of Goodbar, Loyd (AFS-Water Valley)
> Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 12:35 PM
> To: web400@midrange.com
> Subject: [WEB400] CGIDEV2 and SQLRPGLE
>
> Has anyone come up with a compile procedure for using SQLRPGLE with
CGIDEV2?