  • Subject: RE: Can't keep QEJBADMIN running
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 06:59:48 -0500

Welcome to the world of Websphere.

Anyhow, my reccomendations are.

1.  Read, re-read and read again all of the instructions for installing,
including PTFs, Group PTFs, etc.  They're not all in order.

2.  Make sure you upgrade your JDK on your AS/400 to 1.2.  Otherwise you'll
get a problem similar to what you're getting now.  My admin server job
wouldn't stay running, and it was because I was on 1.1.7.

3.  Repeat #1.  Making sure it was done in the correct order.  (No, I'm not
joking).

4.  Have fun IPLing.

Brad

+---