  • Subject: RE: Follow-up to "Simple HTML problem"
  • From: Andrew Borts <andrewb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 15:11:22 -0400

We actually had a woman that had it @ home.  Our first E-commerce site
worked well with it....

I figure - for E-commerce - the lowest common denominator NEEDS to be used.

For B2B - make 'em buy what you need to do business.

The Programming is ENTIRELY different - the E-commerce things are driven by
Marketing - which is a "Oooo we wanna do this 'Cause it looks good" thing -
for B2B it's "Make them enter this so our company saves mucho dinaro!"

Andrew Borts / E-Commerce Project Leader
Seta Corporation
6400 East Rogers Circle
Boca Raton, FL 33499

E-mail: Andrewb@setacorporation.com