That was my mistake. I was at 9.5.0.3 NOT 9.5.3.

...but NOW, today, I am at 9.5.1, and the indicator references are
showing up just fine in the Outline view!

Sorry for the confusion I may have caused.

---

Paul

On 2016-10-28 14:19, Brian Parkins wrote:

Nope, not missing anything. The title of this thread is incorrect.

The latest version of RDi _is_ 9.5.1.0

The previous version was 9.5.0.0 Various Fixpacks were issued for this version which brought it up to level 9.5.0.3. In other words, there is no 9.5.3 (yet).

Brian.

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Rogerson
I have two questions related to this subject.

The first is that I am at RDI 9.5.1. I just checked with installation
manager and after it updated itself (to 1.8.5.1) it didn't find any
updates for RDi. I checked IBM support
(http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27038481) and it also
lists 9.5.1 as the latest version. Am I missing something?