On 15-Oct-2016 10:24 -0500, D Freinkel (a4g) wrote:
I somehow managed to lose that panel [<ed> bottom right panel in
iNav] and need it to be able to open SQL functions like the script
editor.

Misdirected post [i.e. seems an odd email list choice for the subject topic,] perhaps? Regardless, I presume the intention is to get to the Run SQL Scripts feature? Note: That feature is available with the newer IBM i Access Client Solutions (iACS).

I cannot find an option to restore it.

Does anyone know how to restore it?

This is iNav v7.1.

[SQL Finding & Using](http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l/200709/msg01246.html)
"There may be more than one way to skin a cat, but the easiest way that I've found is drill down to the Databases...Schemas...

`Run an SQL Script` is an option in the Task Pad at the bottom. If you don't have the Task Pad available, set it through the View menu option."

[SQL Finding & Using -- iNav Run SQL](http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l/200709/msg01265.html)
"After getting to the Databases icon, or having done Open on the Databases icon for a given system, I just use a right-click on the specific database I want [from the list], to get to the Run SQL. No need to continue to expand to get to the Schemas. […]"