Von: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Paul Bailey
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 29. September 2016 12:23
An: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Betreff: Re: [WDSCI-L] iSphere data queue monitor

Hopefully I'm not being a complete idiot, but I ticked the "Search for beta versions" in RDi's iSphere Updates preferences, then pressed the search for updates button, but it says "There is no new version available". So instead I used the beta-version site and installed the iSphere plugin again.

Once RDi restarted, I checked out the preferences page and played with the data queues. Everything looks fine and works much better, even the warning message about 259 characters in the view itself. I didn't check out the change to the spooled file editor because I'm unclear what the change is, or whether I would notice, but I'm sure someone else is checking it out for you.

Thanks again.

-Paul.