From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Oberholtzer
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2016 8:03 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [WDSCI-L] List of "need to get" plug ins for RDi

Folks:

I'm getting questions from customers and colleagues about what plug ins are available for RDi and which ones should be must have. I simply don't do enough application development to use these daily so I'll turn to you folks.
I know it might be different for some folks but that's the beauty of it, it
is not? So Free or Paid, what's the list? (Let's go with compatibility
with the latest release of Rational)

--

Jim Oberholtzer

Agile Technology Architects