On Fri, 2016-06-10 at 13:02 -0400, Charles Wilt wrote:
Nope..

You can by named user licenses, or floating user licenses.

In either case, it doesn't matter if the user is connecting to 1 system or
100.

It also doesn't matter if the user installs the software on 1 PC or 3. As
long as they only use 1 PC at a time.

Thanks for the clarification, good to know the difference.

Charles

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 9:15 AM, Wilson, Jonathan <piercing_male@xxxxxxxxxxx