From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tyler, Matt
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2016 10:12 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] CTRL+SHIFT+UP - What does it do?

Now go into preferences and search for the word Keys. Open that section up and search for the string CTRL+SHIFT+UP and see what it does.

This key stroke sequence does nothing for me but I have on occasion see RDi go into a "Not responding" mode for a minute or two then just wake back up.

Thanks, Matt