From: Stuart Rowe <rowestu@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio
Client for System i & iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/03/2016 07:22 PM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Find dialog
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have found that almost everything in LPEX works differently.

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 7:25 AM, Mark Murphy/STAR BASE Consulting Inc. <
mmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Vote for both, if you are using RDi, you are using eclipse. If you were
start developing Java or PHP within RDi (eclipse), you would find that
the
search dialog operates differently between LPEX and the eclipse editor.

Mark Murphy
STAR BASE Consulting, Inc.
mmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx