Maha and Vern,

Code assist appears to working correctly once again. I don't want to waste anymore of your time until I can nail down if there is an issue or not.

Thanks,

Rob
On 4/28/2016 9:42 AM, Maha Masri wrote:
Good news, I'm glad it is working.

Ctrl+Space may not work properly if the outline view has not loaded. Is it
not working at all or is it just some things?

Thanks,

Maha Masri Project Manager
Rational Developer for i - Rational Developer for AIX and Linux - Rational
Developer for Power

From: Robert Rogerson <rrogerson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio
Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/28/2016 08:31 AM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] SEP Debug no longer working since 9.5.0.3
Fixpackinstalled
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks Maha. I followed your suggestions without success so I created a
new workspace and this seems to have fixed the issue. I was able to
debug yesterday afternoon without issue.

The problem I have now is that code assist (ctl-space) no longer seems
to be working. But I'll create a new thread for that.

Thanks,

Rob