I imagine that it is just the SQL client portion of iACS that is installed with
RDi. Just a guess.

On April 25, 2016 at 11:18 AM Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So are you saying that ACS was installed as part of the fix pack Eric?

I thought I had Java installed in my Windows VM but maybe not.

It is certainly not working - not does it give any error message.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com