like I said we have deprecated support for that.

From: paultherrien <paultherrien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Edmund Reinhardt/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, Rational Developer for IBM
i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
<wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/04/2016 02:50 PM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Poll of users of live ILE RPG outline view

Since you asked....
Can there be a way via the outline to get to the fist executable line of
code in a source member? (I use the static outline and not the live update)
I often find I want to get back to the top of the program logic and would
like to be able to click on something in the outline to bring me there.
If this option is already available then please tell me what the mechanism
is.

Thanks,

Paul

On April 11, 2016 at 1:59 PM Edmund Reinhardt