Thanks Edmund!

Thankfully we do not have double licenses, but I will follow up on it.

Since Agile advises its customers about keeping current on SWMA (we keep
track of the dates for our customers so they don't have that issue) I know
ours is up to date as well.

Jim Oberholtzer
CEO/Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 11:03 AM, Edmund Reinhardt <