From: MichaelQuigley@xxxxxxxxxx
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2016-03-07 11:26
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Compile commands duplicated?
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Mike,

Two questions.

1) Is this open to anyone who opens a PMR?

2) Does the test fix repair already corrupted node.properties files or
just prevent it from happening going forward?

I closed down RDi and opened up my node.properties in Notepad++. The
corruption doesn't seem as straight-forward as previous times I had
similar problems. I believe I have an old copy of the file (from right
after upgrading to 9.5.0.2). It's missing a few options, but I can add
those back in if it won't duplicate commands when I copy existing options
or add a new option. Of course, I would love to simply apply the fix, open
RDi and have everything good to go.

Thanks,
Michael Quigley
Computer Services