On 2/18/2016 3:06 PM, Jeff Crosby wrote:

That's how I like to do it, mainly because I like to see the before/after
because I learn better that way.

Will yours do multiple lines at a time as well? Or just a single line at a
time?

At the moment, it does one spec at a time.

For example, if a d-spec spans multiple lines, it deals with all of the
lines for that one d-spec.

I'm not into plugin writing and have a lot on my plate.

I hear you. I update it only in fits and starts for the very same reasons.