"WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 02/03/2016 01:51:34 PM:
----- Message from "Eric Simpson" <esimpson@xxxxxxxxxx> on Wed, 3
Feb 2016 13:37:18 -0500 -----

wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx

[WDSCI-L] RDi 32-bit usage on Windows

We are investigating to what extent RDi users employ 32-bit on Windows.
Windows 7 is the only operating system where the 32-bit version is
currently supported. On 64-bit operating systems, the installation
default
is to install 64-bit RDi but there is an option to install 32-bit RDi.

If you are running Windows, please let us know the following:

1) If running Windows 7, are you running the 32-bit version of the
operating system?
To check: in the Control Panel, open System and Security > System and
look
at the System type value

2) If running Windows, are you running with 32-bit version of RDi?
To check: in IBM Installation Manager, open File > View Installed
Packages,
select RDi and look at the Architecture value in the Details area at the
bottom.

Thanks,
Eric

Eric Simpson
Rational Developer for i - Rational Developer for
AIX and Linux - Rational Developer for Power
IBM Software Group - Canada Lab
Phone: 905-413-3226 (T/L: 313-3226)
esimpson@xxxxxxxxxx

Eric,

I'm running 64-bit Windows and 'IBM Software Delivery Platform' is 64-bit.

I don't know if it matters, but 'IBM Packaging Utility' and 'SDP Licenses'
show 32-bit.

I will see if I can verify what the other developers in out shop are
running.

Michael Quigley
Computer Services
The Way International