Reported on PMR# 24695 442 000 -- Filter Selection not working like previous Versions: 6, 7, 7.5, 7.6, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.1

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ken Killian
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2016 8:37 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries (wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx) <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [WDSCI-L] RDI 9.5.0.2 Filter Selection still broken: Required a click to ACTIVATE

Hi,

On RDI 9.5.0.2, Filter Selection still requires the old "Double-Stroke", a.k.a. two separate clicks to activate:

1.) Shift+f10 (or right-click)

2.) >Selected>Filter Selection.

Filter does not activate, so I try it again, and then another click, makes RDI "Wake up", and say I will "Now activate the Filter Selection". <LOL>

It seemed to work Flawless in previous versions: 6, 7, 8, 8.5, 9,

Is there an open APAR on this? Or should I open PMR on this issue?

PS. No sense in opening a PMR, if there is outstanding APAR for this issue.

http://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l/201511/msg00087.html

WooHoo got RDI 9.5.0.2 installed on another Developer's new Faster Laptop! Hope he starts using it! <Big Smile> I can only lead them to RDI, I cannot make them use it... <LOL> Old habits die hard... <frown>

-Ken Killian-