On 1/22/2016 3:00 PM, Glenn Gundermann wrote:
I'd like to copy all source members to my PC and see them in the i Projects
perspective.

I don't think I would use iProjects this way. iProjects thinks that all
of a project's source members come from and return to the same library.

I have an object filter labeled "All source files" with a filter string of:
*ALL/*ALL OBJTYPE(*FILE:PF-SRC)
This produces a list of all source files.
I would like to select them all, right-click, and choose Make Available
Offline.
What I've been doing, which is very tedious, is to select all source files
in the same library and performing the above steps.
If there are 20 libraries with source, I'll have to do this 20 times.
Just wondering if there is another way.

Right click the iProject, then Import Remote Sources. But I don't at
all like that it wants to put ALL the QCLSRC into one folder. For
example, on IBM i I have
QGPL/QCLSRC
BUCK/QCLSRC
OPENSOURCE/QCLSRC

If I 'Import Remote Sources' each of these into the same iProject, each
and every source member goes into the same QCLSRC folder on the PC.
It's quite impossible to look at any given PC file and figure out which
library it came from.

Are you looking to have an offline archive that you can easily browse
with RDi? I'm thinking it might be possible to write a script (Python?)
that will do all of the work to create an iProject for each library,
then Import all of the source into each iProject. The .project file
doesn't look that complicated and all the rest is straight FTP. ish.

Tool maker's gonna make tools :-)