From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Glenn Gundermann
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2016 3:01 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Make Available Offline

Sorry if I didn't explain myself thoroughly.

I'd like to copy all source members to my PC and see them in the i Projects perspective.
I have an object filter labeled "All source files" with a filter string of:
*ALL/*ALL OBJTYPE(*FILE:PF-SRC)
This produces a list of all source files.
I would like to select them all, right-click, and choose Make Available Offline.
What I've been doing, which is very tedious, is to select all source files in the same library and performing the above steps.
If there are 20 libraries with source, I'll have to do this 20 times.
Just wondering if there is another way.

Yours truly,

Glenn Gundermann
Email: glenn.gundermann@xxxxxxxxx