We have finally moved up to 9.5 and I'm having two very annoying issues.
Both seem like they may be eclipse changes.

The first is trying to hide the toolbar. Window - Hide toolbar does that,
but as soon as switch to a different editor, the toolbar reappears. RAD
must still think it is hidden because the option in the Window menu says
Show toolbar even though it is already showing. So I have to do Show
toolbar and then Hide toolbar to get it to go away again. If I stay within
the same editor, say LPEX, as I switch between editor tabs, it's ok. But
if I have say a text editor tab open also, and switch to that, the toolbar
appears again. This did not happen in the previous versions. Any way to
fix this?

The second issue I fear is a design decision, but I'll ask anyway. I have
a wide screen so I almost always have 2 members visible at a time, side by
side. Prior to 9.1, dragging an editor tab to the side split the editor
area and all was well. In 9.1, this changed slightly, dragging the tab to
the side showed a division at about half and half of the editor area, but
if you dragged it just a bit further, it would divide the area about 2/3
and 1/3. And they acted differently. The half/half one split the editor
area, but also put a big bar all the way across both sections. The only
purpose I could find for this bar is to hold the min/max buttons. If you
dropped the tab at the 1/3 position though, it split the area without that
bar above. So I always made sure I dropped at the 1/3 and the resized it
as needed, and didn't have the wasted space above.

Now in 9.5, it still presents the half/half split, and the 2/3 / 1/3 split,
but now they both act the same way, putting the bar above. Is there any
way to get it to act like before? At least they shrunk the height of the
bar so you lose less real estate, but I'd rather have that space for
showing source lines.

I think we are up-to-date on fixes (9.5.0.2).

Thanks for any help you can give!
Rick