Sneak preview, if you have a PMR on the following issues, you can get a
test fix for them.
APAR SE62923 RDI 9.5.0 MSGRNF0203 FOR FREE-FORM EXEC SQL IN A SUBPROCEDURE
WHEN VERIFYING ILE RPG
APAR SE62948 RDi 9.5.0 ILE RPG source formatting shifts long lines to
column 6 for column-restricted free form
APAR SE62950 RDI 9.5.0 EMBEDDED SQL IN FREE-FORM RPGLE MAY CAUSE THE
SOURCE FORMATTER TO HANG
APAR SE62972 RDI 9.5.0 REMOTE SYSTEMS LPEX EDITOR ILE RPG OUTLINE VIEW
INOPERABLE IF AN EDIT REMOVES ALL FILTERED ITEMS FROM OUTLINE VIEW
APAR SE62998 RDI 9.5.0 STACKOVERFLOWERROR THROWN WHILE EDITING ILE RPG IN
REMOTE SYSTEMS LPEX EDITOR
APAR SE62794 RDI 9.1.1 SHOW BLOCK NESTING ACTION IN RPGLE IS INCORRECT FOR
CASXX BLOCK ENDED WITH A END OPCODE
APAR SE61699 RDI 9.1.1 RPG C-SPEC WITH '*' IN COLUMN 7 NOT RECOGNIZED AS A
COMMENT WHEN FILTERING TO SHOW ONLY CODE IN LPEX
APAR SE63217 RDi 9.5.0 hangs when editing ILE RPG with update outline view
preference on

The README in it mentions that the test-fix also addresses the following.

RFE 77323 When Formatting RPG, don't change lines where indentation
isn't adjusted
Defect 24120 RPG verifier crash for O spec continuation without main O

If you are patient, a future fix pack is likely to address a super set of
these issues and enhancements.

HTH
Edmund