From: Mike Hockings/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio
Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2015-11-09 09:41
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi 9.5 >Selected>Filter Selection. Needs
a"Two-Stroke".
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Michael,

There is at least this one
SE62904: RDI 9.5.0 LPEX FILTER BY DATE "EQUAL TO" FAILS TO REFRESH WHEN THE
DATE IS NOT CHANGED
and the reason is the same. Basically after applying a filter the LPEX
view is not always being refreshed so the next action causes the refresh to
happen.

I know that the issue has been discussed and the plan may be simply to
increase the scope of the existing APAR. I can't find a reference for it
right now so if you are keen for a PMR to be sure that is fine.

Mike

Mike Hockings, M.Eng., P.Eng.
IBM Rational Developer for System z and Power Systems Software Technical
Support
IBM Canada Ltd. Laboratory
hockings@xxxxxxxxxx