Vern,

You can get Turnover notifications via email when you run a form but, obviously, that is not integral with RDi.

Roger Harman
COMMON Certified Application Developer – ILE RPG on IBM i on Power

To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 07:42:24 -0600
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] iSphere plug-in Message Queue Monitor

Hi Darren

Again this sounds like it fills a hole. I do have a couple
questions/comments, of course!!

We use Turnover, and have for over 20 years. For some reason, none of
the type code commands have the *EVENTF option. I don't know if a new
clean install would, but these don't. Have not convinced anyone we
should do it, as it only really applies, it seems, if you use the RDi
plugin for Turnover.

Now as to promoting objects - they call it running a form - there's also
no automatic notification - I do have a refresh button in the forms
view, though, and I click that to get the status - admittedly, I don't
like having to babysit that process. In this case, there are messages
when the form has been run - several, as I recall - they are not passed
down to the RDi plugin. Unless there is some setting I don't know about.

Which CMS are you using, if you can say?

Cheers
Vern