I agree that the source conversion using CVTRPGSRC is straightforward, and
the biggest concern are the differences in the two compilers. But, again,
20+ years of experience, I think, is a good record.

How about when we changed from CISC to RISC? All programs had to be
"recreated". Did anyone test every single application when that conversion
happened?

- Dan