On Fri, 2015-10-30 at 14:31 +0000, Ken Killian wrote:
I don't mind doing the manual rebuild of the outline, it is VERY FAST for me...

I only try turning on the "Update the outline View..." to get the Filter/Search on the outline view...

I will use the Filter View, instead, like I use to with the older WDSC 6.0/7.0

-Ken Killian-
IBM i running on Power-System, Mobile Comm Developer Back-End.
http://angustheitchap.com/familytreedates.jpg
(423) 510-3129

Actually another area where I get the "not-responding" is when I havn't
pushed anything to the I for a while and the connection is dropped but
the app doesn't seem to know its dropped (after about the second/third
drop - the auto connect seems to know it dropped after a while and
re-connects but only two or three times - after that is quit and
re-start. Or the I is very-very slow and when pushing multiple members,
it white-outs between each push.

I ended up getting into the routine of doing a push, let it auto
connect&push, then manually disconnect.

I have no idea what causes it to drop, but it happens after 20 odd mins
at a guess (might be server side but I have no access to that as its a
free on-line box). To be honest, I would prefer an option that not only
auto-connected but also did a "proper" auto-disconnect (not some half
arsed "opps" the connection went by-by) after a fixed duration of
inactivity, but if it exists I can't find such an option.