Concur John! I need to keep that feature off, until it is made "stable". <grin>

-Ken Killian-

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jon Paris
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2015 9:15 AM
To: Wdsci-L
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi 9.5 "not responding"

The only thing I use that will hang RDi Edmund is when I have an auto-update Outline view active and attempt to open any program that uses a horrifically deeply nested /Copy file that includes many prototypes, contestants, templates, etc. That will cause it to go off into never-never-land every time. I have to remember to turn off auto-update before I open one of these programs.

I may be able to send you the source if you want to play with it - just email me off list.