From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kurt Anderson
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 12:09 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] New RFEs for Push-To-Client

Hi David,

I've been using a saved workspace that people copy to start from to pass the configuration along to everyone.
What kind of benefits does Push-To-Client have over that quick-and-easy method that would warrant the time to pursue PTC?

Thanks!

Kurt Anderson
Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Application Development, Service Delivery Platform