On 10/21/2015 5:45 PM, Craig Jacobsen wrote:

I am documenting a huge program and although I put indentation on I am

getting lost on else statements (which If they belong to)

I'm now nested 12 levels deep and have come across an else statement

that I don't know what it's an else of.

I can do a ctl+shift+m on an end if to see the if it belonged to.

Anything I can do to see the associated If on an else statement?

I have entered an RFE (78715) regarding the functionality of the two nesting shortcuts Ctrl-Shift-M and Ctrl-Shift-O. The current function of the nesting shortcuts Ctrl-Shift-M and Ctrl-Shift-O will only work if the cursor is positioned on the IF/END or DO/ENDDO or SELECT/ENDSL statement. These two shortcuts should also allow positioning on the related ELSE or WHEN/OTHER statements to perform their function.

Please vote for it if you feel this would be helpful in your development as well.