Vern,

I'm not saying a vendor should rewrite into free format, or even true RPG
IV (ie. bifs & evals)

I'm simply saying at this point, IMO there's little excuse to have not run
CVTRPGSRC and be using the RPG IV compiler on the old code.

Call it RPG III+ ;)

Charles

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 9:39 AM, Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>