Hi Thomas,

The contents of the data area is Server:020602 Client:020600 and the iSphere version I've installed is definitely 2.6.2.

When I run a search over a simple 4 letter string it falls over on this line
LILINE = %SubSt(SRCDTA : LISTR : LILNG);

When in debug
EVAL SRCDTA
SRCDTA =
....5...10...15...20...25...30...35...40...45...50...55...60
1 ' *$$ '
61 ' '
121 ' '
181 ' '

Listr = 000
LILNG = -001

FNDSTR Input Parameters =
LPHDL = 0000000008
LSSHWRCDS = '1'
LSMTCALL = '1'
LISIZE = 1
EVAL LSARGS
LSARGS.OPERATOR(1) = 1
LSARGS.STRING(1) = 'aptw '
LSARGS.FROMCOLUMN(1) = 2
LSARGS.TOCOLUMN(1) = 112
LSARGS.CASE(1) = '*IGNORE '
LSARGS.OPERATOR(2) = -656217886
LSARGS.STRING(2) = '24 QUSRCMD QSYS QHLPSYS QS'
LSARGS.FROMCOLUMN(2) = -387780032
LSARGS.TOCOLUMN(2) = 1077952576
LSARGS.CASE(2) = ' QUSRSYS '
LSARGS.OPERATOR(3) = 1077994216
LSARGS.STRING(3) = 'TL DCA400 QTEMP TESTLIB '
LSARGS.FROMCOLUMN(3) = -1009331004
LSARGS.TOCOLUMN(3) = -473874368
LSARGS.CASE(3) = ' DTALIB '
LSARGS.OPERATOR(4) = 1077952576
LSARGS.STRING(4) = 'SGEN MAPIMPOBJ Z1SY Z2SY '

This was working a couple of weeks ago but we did apply the latest cumulative PTF package to our Dev box and are at TR10 and then it stopped - I have no idea if this was the cause but I'm not aware of any other changes. It definitely stopped working before we went to 2.6.2 and RDi was still at 9.1.

James Evans
Senior Analyst Programmer
ISG - IT Development
Newcastle Building Society
Tel: 0191 255 8442
Email: james.evans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: www.newcastle.co.uk
Principal Office, Portland House, New Bridge Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8AL