Terry,
Our developer thinks that this issues should have been fixed in 9.5. So if
you export a workspace from 9.5 with this setting and import into a new
workspace, does the setting still get lost?

----- Forwarded by Edmund Reinhardt/Toronto/IBM on 10/13/2015 02:24 PM
-----

From: David McKnight/Toronto/IBM
To: Edmund Reinhardt/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Date: 10/13/2015 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Push to client

I think this was a 9.1 problem with exporting LPEX preferences but I
believe that should be fixed in 9.5.

____________________________________
David McKnight
Phone: 905-413-3902 , T/L: 969-3902
Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail: D1/YFY/8200/TOR
____________________________________

From: Edmund Reinhardt/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio
Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/11/2015 10:04 PM
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

This sounds more like a bug to me. Worthy of a PMR so we can investigate.

From: Terry Hertel <T.Hertel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/09/2015 11:47 AM
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Push to client
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I just found another setting that didn't come over correctly when I
exported from 9.1.1 to 9.5: the line length setting under Remote
Systems/Remote Systems LPEX Editor/IBM i Parsers/CL. It was set to 80 in
9.1.1 and 9.5 opened with *RCDLEN. Are these issues I have found because I
have a custom perspective for my LPEX editor and custom perspectives don't
export?