LOL - should have known, eh? I need and auto-converter for these things!

Linoma is still really a great tool set - Craig didn't have free-form stuff for awhile, since there machine was at an older release (I'd contacted him about it, thinking I might try to take his source and make it work for free - heh - like I have time!!)

Vern