From: Edmund Reinhardt/Toronto/IBM
To: "Midrange.Com \(WDsc/RDP\)" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ben Horwood/Australia/IBM@IBMAU, David
McKnight/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Date: 09/28/2015 12:41 PM
Subject: Fw: [WDSCI-L] RDi settings

Hi Dave, I would have expected these to have been included in our
export/push to client support.
Do you have any clues about why/if they are excluded?
I can't find where custom perspectives are persisted in the .metadata.

Brian, when I first exported the Lpex default font did not appear. But
when I did it again and selected everything on export and import, it did
show up.

----- Forwarded by Edmund Reinhardt/Toronto/IBM on 09/28/2015 10:41 AM
-----