Thank Ken!
That will really help.
<joke>And I will have a snickers bar before reading the code, so I won't
criticize it </joke>

From: Ken Killian <kkillian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio
Client for System i & iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/21/2015 03:12 PM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi 9.5 indenter not too bad. Not perfect, but
pretty good!
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Edmund,

I followed procedure, and open a PMR#35067,442 for the formatter crashing
RDI on one my huge programs with right hand comments, that extend past
column 80. Which I assume is the cause of the blow up.

I will work with IBM support, and send them code, that I was able to crash
RDI.

Thanks for reminding me to report, so it can be resolved!

-Ken Killian-