From: Karl <k.mainville@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio
Client for System i & iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/18/2015 09:33 AM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi 9.5 announcement
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

Did someone have the repository address so I can add it to the installation
manager ?

I would like to have the version 9.5. Can I install it via IM 1.8.3 ?

Thank you

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 9:06 AM, Doug Davie <dougdavie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<TURNOVER vendor response>

Some small changes were required to accommodate the new RDi 9.5.
These were verified against an early release copy, but I still need to
verify against the GA version.
I'm doing that as we speak.
So the version you're running will not work with 9.5, and you'll need to
install the new TURNOVER version when it's ready.
When you're ready, contact our technical support line for an update.

</TURNOVER vendor response>

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 8:50 AM, Ken Killian <kkillian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>