From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edmund Reinhardt
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2015 2:12 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDI 9.1.1.1 Keyboard Quick-Open of IBM Member:-->SOLVED!

Note that it will be Ctrl-Alt-Q to avoid any conflicts

From: Ken Killian <kkillian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio
Client for System i & iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/08/2015 01:52 PM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDI 9.1.1.1 Keyboard Quick-Open of IBM Member: -->
SOLVED!
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Edmund, this is Cool!

But we already have a default mapping for Ctrl+Shift+Q for "Quick Diff Toggle". So, sadly, it would still NOT be unique by default.
Assuming that the Quick Difference Toggle is not changed in RDi 9.5 <LOL>

-Ken Killian-

PS. The RDI "Flakiness" bit me again today. My keyboard mapping for Quick-Open, once again failed...

I went into searched for the mapping of "Ctrl+Shift+Q", and the "Quick Diff Toggle" somehow got reset! I change the keyboard mapping, and then it worked again...

I haven't a clue why settings won't stick, it drives me crazy. Not a show-stopper, but makes me doubt the stablity of RDI. Which I wish I had a "Monitor Camera" to record this stuff as it happens! Because, sadly, I cannot duplicate it. It appears to be random. Thanks fully, this stuff is VERY RARE...