Look for a Tasks item in the preferences - put tasks in the filter - and see what you have.

HTH
Vern

On 9/1/2015 8:44 AM, Justin Taylor wrote:
That sounds interesting, but the XXX doesn't seem to work for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: j.beckeringh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:j.beckeringh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 3:02 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] LPEX tasks & iSphere - just looking at this and some thoughts

This gets interesting: I accidentally discovered that apparently someone was halfway implementing the TODO tasks in LPEX. If you enter a comment starting with 'xxx' (or 'XXX') the effect is the same as with the iSphere TODO tasks; it shows up in the Tasks view as an 'LPEX task'.

So we have two incomplete implementations:

1. LPEX task (TODO or FIX or XXX):
- Is shown in the Tasks view
- Is shown as a blue (hoverable) marker when the source is opened
- Can not be marked as complete
- Double clicking the task opens the source, but does not take you to the line

2. Task:
- Is shown in the Tasks view
- Is initially not shown as a blue marker when the source is opened (only after checking or unchecking completed the marker is shown)
- Can be marked as complete
- Double clicking opens the source and takes you to the line

I think that if only tasks were shown when opening the source, the LPEX tasks would not be needed.

Joep Beckeringh