Von: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Scott Johnson
Gesendet: Montag, 17. August 2015 18:44
An: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Betreff: Re: [WDSCI-L] iSphere Update Site

Yep, it is working now.

I kind of thought it was related to that, but it was still not working days later. Guess it took SoureForge that long to get everything up and working again.
I was sort of watching their twitter feed and what not and there were a lot of unhappy people out there during the downtime. I like how they keep their uptime stats high by just having the front page working and nothing else.

Thanks,
Scott Johnson