Hi,

I am using RDI 9.1.1, and the help on %BIF, it does not take me to %BIF help area in the manual.
I thought this was fixed, but not sure.

The only other problem that I am having, is I do not see a link for the INDEX in ILE RPG Reference.

When I download the PDF, it has the Index, but not the Built-Help. Am I missing it somewhere?

This is in reference to the >Reference>Language reference>IBM i programming Information>High-level languages>ILE RPG>Language Reference>IBM i 7.2-ILE RPG Reference

I am perplexed why the PDF has the INDEX at the back, but the built-in-help is missing the index. Do I need to do an update or something?

Thanks.

-Ken-