On Thu, 2015-07-16 at 22:29 -0500, Joe Pluta wrote:
RDi-L would be appropriate.

I know of only a couple of people still using WDSC. :)

You can put me in that category. Wanting to get back into the "i" world
after a family crisis, I am currently trying to get up to speed with all
things new and as RDi costs a fortune for someone who has been "between
jobs" WDSC was the way to go.

On another point however... renaming the list will cause lots of
problems for archives and mailing programs.

I create new email posts by right clicking on the header of an existing
posts list email address and selecting "new email". I could I guess set
up a mail to account and use that after clicking "create new mail" and
then clicking "to" but I much prefer my way.

The other issue is that anyone looking at any archive of the mailing
list or replying to it is going to see and/or pick up the existing list
name.. not the new one if the post was made prior to the name change.

All that said, I wish IBM would stop renaming the "400"/"i"/what ever
and its products as it plays havoc with web searches/job sites/etc...
especially as "i" being a single character is often omitted with search
indexes or brings up things that are not "i" related but just happen to
have an i or I "i"n them :-/

Folks:

Quick poll: Should this list be renamed to something more representative?

"RDI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx"

"RationaDeveloper-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx"?

Opinions?

david