This time with the highlighter for Mark Occurrences selected.

"WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
----- Message from Michael Quigley <MichaelQuigley@xxxxxxxxxx> on Tue,
30 June 2015 11:42:38 -400 -----

From: Michael Quigley/TheWay
To: "Midrange.com, WDSc" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/30/2015 11:42 AM
Subject: Mark Occurrences button missing

I've used this feature and it really can be a great aid. Today I
have a excellent example of a situation where it would help, but the
button is missing on my toolbar. I'm sure it's because I've
customized the toolbar in my perspective to eliminate a lot of
irrelevant stuff, but I accidentally eliminated the highlighter.
Switching back to the standard Remote Systems Explorer perspective
does bring it back, but I really would like to add it back to my
custom perspective.

Can anyone direct me to what would be necessary to show it? I've not
had a great experience with the 'Customize Perspective' option
showing me what is and isn't really active.

Thanks