Absolutely, IE has made strides, but, in my experience (because the
intraweb at work requires IE for certain pages), I have found both Firefox
and Chrome to be superior performers. (I prefer Firefox primarily for one
particular add-on, not available for other browsers, that makes my browsing
life so much easier.) So, perhaps IE has shed a lot of the problems of the
past, but it still falls short in flexibility and performance.

I think MS is ditching IE in Windows10 in favor of a new browser it's
calling Edge. My first look in my Win10 tech preview was not particularly
promising, and I think MS has their work cut out for them to get Edge to
the point where anyone will take it seriously.

Strictly my 2¢.

- Dan

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 1:29 PM, John Yeung <gallium.arsenide@xxxxxxxxx>