From: iSphere Help (optional) 2.6.0.r (biz.isphere.help.feature.group 2.6.0.r)
To: biz.isphere.lpex.tasks.help [2.6.0.r]
Cannot satisfy dependency:
From: iSphere Task Tags for RDi 8.0+ (optional) 2.5.2 (biz.isphere.lpex.tasks.feature.group 2.5.2)
To: biz.isphere.lpex.tasks.help [2.5.2]

Best regards,
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tools/400
Sent: 06 June 2015 21:41
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] iSphere for WDSCi 7.0 / RDi 8.0+ Version 2.6.0 - Released

Hi Folks,

It is time to update your iSphere plug-in to version 2.6.0.

Here is the list of new major features:

- Added iSphere Message File Compare editor.
- Added iSphere Data Queue Monitor view.
- Added option to the result view of the iSphere Source
File Search to specify the mode (*EDIT/*BROWSE) the Lpex
editor is started for when double-clicking a source member.
- Added view menu to the iSphere Source File Search view with
options for loading and saving search results.
- Added options to the preferences page and the “iSphere Source
File Search” and “iSphere Message File Search” views for
automatically saving search results when the view is closed.
- Added I Project label decorator to show the object descriptions
in i Projects.
- Changed the iSphere Compare feature, so that more than two
members can be selected for easily comparing members with the
same name in different source files

Minor features:

- Added popup menu to the statements table of the iSphere
Source File Search view
- Added preferences page for label decorations of the RSE tree.
- Added key bindings (Ctrl+I,M) and (Ctrl+I,S) for the iSphere
source file and message file dialogs
- Added commands to assign key bindings to: “Data Space Editor
Designer”, “RSE Filter Management”, “Transfer iSphere Library”,
“Open message file search dialog” and “Open source file search
dialog”.
- Added “Close” button the iSphere Source File Search and Message
File Search result views.
- Added option "Copy selected" to the context menu of the iSphere
search result views (source file members/message files).
- Added keyboard shortcuts CTRL-A (select all) and CTRL-C (copy)
and a context menu to the iSphere Transfer Library dialog to copy
the displayed messages to the clipboard for easier error reporting.
- Added dialog for selecting the filter pool when exporting a
search result to a member or object filter

New update sites, release version:

RDi: http://isphere.sourceforge.net/eclipse/rdi8.0/
WDSCi: http://isphere.sourceforge.net/eclipse/wdsci7.0/

New update sites, beta version:

RDi: http://isphere.sourceforge.net/beta-version/eclipse/rdi8.0/
WDSCi: http://isphere.sourceforge.net/beta-version/eclipse/wdsci7.0/

iSphere help on the Internet:

http://isphere.sourceforge.net/help/

Special thanks to Sam Lennon who spend hours and days to translate my school English to native English and how greatly improved the help pages at all.

Last but not least:

*** The new version requires updating your iSphere library to 2.6.0 ***

Please also read the release notes in "iSphere for WDSCi 7.0-RDi 8.0+.pdf" for the list of other changes and bug fixes.

A lot of the new features have been realized because of your feedback.
Feedback is important for us. If you think something is bad, please let us know about it. If you think something is good, we love to hear that, too.

If you have any ideas for new features, please don`t hesitate to send us a feature request.

Here is the project home of iSphere for WDSCi 7.0/RDi 8.0+ http://sourceforge.net/projects/isphere/

Regards,

Thomas.